Building on Tradition Since 1954
67 Years of Relationship Built
We approach building your dream home as if it was our own. We are experts at what we do, we know the market, the area, the vendors with whom we’ve developed long standing relationships throughout the years and we know how to build you the perfect home. We bring you an exceptional product and service, so your experience is as seamless and as enjoyable as it should be. We love what we do, and we want you to love your new home, so we will hold your hand through the entire process to ensure you get the most out of it with:
- Best team in town of architects, designers and contractors.
- Vendor benefits that we get and we pass on to you.
- Fiscal responsibility and full transparency which means no hidden costs.
- On time commitments with excellent project management for each home.
- Property acquisition assistance to help you find the right spot for your perfect home.
“We value our relationships and everyone knows when the work is good and the prices fair, we will have partnerships for a long time.”
Marvin Hollub, Founder, Hollub Homes
Hollub Homes Communities
Today, with Marvin’s son Harry at the helm, Hollub Homes continues its storied history knowing that building outstanding homes is also the foundation of what they build best…longstanding relationships.
Some of the communities Hollub Homes has built over the years:
- Highpoint Estates
- Palmetto East
- Kings Bay Pine
- Pine Bay Estates
- Galloway Glen
- Pine Bay Estates South
- Clinton Grove
- Pinecrest Grove
- Tall Oaks
- Lychee Grove Estates
- River House Stuart
PROJECT HISTORY MAP
Over 1000 homes built